The support your young adult child needs to launch their life.
Guidance for the millennial who’s ready to step into adulthood with confidence.
It’s no secret that life as a young adult can be confusing.
As the parent of a millennial, you’ve seen the frustration. Your child may have graduated from college, but they aren’t quite there yet. They might still be living at home, struggling to find a career they love, or faltering when it comes to their relationships.
You’ve invested tens of thousands (maybe even hundreds of thousands) into your child’s education — but it’s like they’ve stalled out. Your greatest wish is for them to be empowered to start leveraging that education to launch themselves into adulthood and true independence. You want to see them out in the world, loving their life.
What if, instead of feeling trapped, your child was out there creating the life of their dreams?
If instead of scrolling through their phone all day, they actively engaged with a community of peers?
If they found a career path they loved and looked forward to?
If they pursued their love life with confidence and started achieving the great things you know they’re capable of?
It’s time to Launch Your Millenial
Gift your adult child with the support they need to:
~ Build Friendships
~ Establish a Career
~ Find Love
~ Develop Independence
Launch Your Millenial is a six-month program designed specifically for the young adult who is feeling overwhelmed and stuck. Throughout our time together, your child will find the clarity, motivation, and confidence they need to step out of the house and into the next phase of their life.
I’m Tess Brigham, MFT, BCC., A licensed therapist and certified coach who specializes in this particularly tricky transition, I’ll help your adult child come up with an action plan and act on it.
Unlike therapy, which tends to focus primarily on the past, this program looks to the future. It incorporates tried-and-true coaching practices that allow your child to create and execute on a plan for moving forward. My focus is on making sure your young adult feels empowered to take action.
The program includes:
- Individual sessions with your child, where we can build their confidence, work through their biggest struggles, and determine how to approach them.
- Personalized action plans after each session, so your child knows exactly what to do next to help them solidify their goals and achieve them.
- Resources and strategies designed to help your child make productive decisions more easily and take action more swiftly.
- Research and referrals as needed, to build the support system that will allow your child to thrive as a vibrant adult.
- Unlimited email support throughout the program, so your child feels guided every step of the way.
- Collaboration with doctors and therapists as needed, so we can work within the full scope of your child’s needs.
At the end of the six month period, your child will have made strides in the areas of their life that most overwhelm them. They’ll have a clear path moving forward, and they’ll know what they need to do to get there.