Tess Brigham is on a mission to help millennials thrive in both work and life.
Through her millennial-centric workshops, she helps both management & leadership learn how to relate and coach a stereotyped-as-lazy workforce and how millennials themselves can grow and take action with more confidence and clarity.
A selection of topics for her workshops and presentations include:
- The 2 reasons why millennials think about and view the world differently than previous generations
- The 5 aspects of young adulthood that are different today and how they affect millennials at work
- The 3 most effective coaching tools you can use when working with millennials
- The 3 most important ways coaches/leaders can help their millennial employees increase their confidence, eliminate overwhelm, and manage stress
- How to make work work for you
- How to use your unique strengths to get ahead
- How to conquer the fear of failure
- How to tackle self-doubt and questioning your worth
- Feels the feels and don’t panic (learning to manage your emotions)
- How to make fear your friend
- Expectations vs. Standards – how to set yourself up for success
- Creating your values and how to use them to make big decisions
- Failure is not not an option – how to use failure as a powerful tool
- Make choices and decisions (without freaking out)
Some of Tess’s Previous Workshops & Presentations:
Women’s Association for Addiction Treatment (WAAT)
Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA)
California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (East Bay Chapter)
The Lotus Collective
Teamsters Assistance Program (TAP)
Any time I have an opportunity to see Tess speak I jump on it! I always feel more at peace as a parent, but also knowing that there are specific things I can do to make my kids (and myself) happier and more successful. She is an amazing speaker. Her style is informative, accessible and filled with humor and non-judgment. I walk away with the tools and information I need to confidently take next steps for me and my family.
— Dr. Abby Medcalf
I have had the pleasure of hearing Tess Brigham, MFT, address a group of healthcare professionals on two separate occasions to date. Her presentations pertinent to alcohol, drug and mental health issues were concise, timely and professional. Tess is very engaging and personable, allowing a flow between herself and her audience that keeps the presentation fresh and interesting. She is a sought-after speaker in the SF Bay Area and has been generous with her time and information to our professional organization.
— Terri Compaglia, CEAP, SAP, Teamsters’ Assistance Program
To schedule a complimentary call and discuss your organization’s needs and presentation possibilities, please fill out the form below: